Hastapadasana is also known as standing forward bend posture. Standing forward bend posture is a very easy yoga pose.
How to do standing forward bend posture or hastapadasana –
- Stand straight.
- Bring your arms overhead while inhaling.
- Now while exhaling bend forward and down towards the feet.
- Try to touch your feet or on the floor or on the legs by your fingers.
- Keep the position for 20-30 seconds.
- Now while inhaling slowly come in the standing position with your arms overhead.
- Now while exhaling bring your hands down.
Benefits of standing forward bend pose or hastapadasana –
- Standing forward bend pose or hastapadasasna gives strength to the muscles of your back.
- Standing forward bend pose or hastapadasasna is good for nervous system.
- Standing forward bend pose or hastapadasasna is good for hair loss.
- Standing forward bend pose or hastapadasasna helps in weight loss and to get slim waist.