Triangle pose or triangle posture is also known as utthitatrikona asana.
How to do triangle pose –
- Stand straight.
- Raise your hands upto the shoulder in such a way that your hands are parallel to the floor. Your palm should be facing to the floor.
- Now separate the feet as long as you can do.
- Now while exhaling try to touch your left ankle with your left hand figure and your right hand should raise upward. Remember to keep your hands straight.
- Try to keep the position for 30 sec. to 1 min.
- Now while inhaling try to stand straight.
- Now repeat same procedure for the right side.
Benefits of triangle pose –
- Triangle pose or trikona asana stretches your body.
- Triangle pose or trikona asana strengthens your legs.
- Triangle pose or trikona asana reduce your waist size.
- Triangle pose or trikona asana opens your hips.
- Triangle pose or trikona asana helps in back-pain.